|3||Angel On My Bike||4:21|
|4||God Don't Make Lonely Girls||4:48|
Mixed By – Andy Wallace
|6||I Wish I Felt Nothing||5:02|
|7||6th Avenue Heartache||5:37|
|8||Laughing Out Loud|
Mixed By – Andy Wallace
- A&R [Assistant] – Stephen Levy
- A&R [Direction] – Tom Whalley
- Booking [For CAA] – Kevin Gasser
- Coordinator [Project] – Ed Alexander
- Design – Carin Goldberg
- Engineer [Assistant] – Bob Salcedo, Dave Glover, Howard Willing, Mike Piersante, Rail Rogut, Richard Landers, Ronnie Revera, Tom Banghari, Tom Nellen
- Engineer [Engineered By] – Jon Schiff, Neal Avron, Toby Wright, Tom Lord-Alge
- Legal [Representation, For Manat, Phwlps & Philips] – Ken Kraus
- Management – Andrew Slater
- Mixed By – Tom Lord-Alge (tracks: 1 to 4, 6, 8 to 11)
- Musician [Additional] – Adam Duritz, David Rawlings, Don Heffington, Fred Tackett, Gary Louris, Jay Joyce, Jon Brion, Leo LeBlanc, Michael Penn, Mike Campbell, Patrick Warren, Sam Phillips, Stephen Bruton, T-Bone Burnett
- Photography By [Additional Photos] – Nikhil Paniz
- Photography By [Band] – Mark Seliger
- Producer [Produced By] – T-Bone Burnett
- Written-By – Jakob Dylan
Recorded at Sunset Sound, Groove Masters, O'Henry Studios, House Of Blues West & Brooklyn Studios all in Los Angeles, CA.
Mixed at Record One, Los Angeles, CA.
All songs by Jacob Dylan Brother Jumbo (ASCAP)
Adam Duritz appears courtesy of DGC Records
Gary Louis appears courtesy of American Recordings
Sam Philips appears courtesy of Virgin Records America, Inc.
Michael Ward appears courtesy of Fish Of Death Records
Michael Penn appears courtesy 57 Records / Epic Records
Dedicated to Leo Le Blanc (May 27, 1939-April 2, 1995
℗ 1996 Interscope Records. Printed in U.S.A.
© 1996 Interscope Records.
Manufactured and Distributed in the United States by Uni Distribution Corp.
- Barcode: 02083116344677
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L771
- Mould SID Code: ifpi 2A02
- Matrix / Runout: INTD90055 A60330Aa MFG BY UNI
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Recorded At – Sunset Sound
- Recorded At – Groove Masters
- Recorded At – O'Henry Sound Studios
- Recorded At – House Of Blues West
- Recorded At – Brooklyn Studios
- Mixed At – Record One, Los Angeles
- Manufactured By – Uni Distribution Corp.
- Distributed By – Uni Distribution Corp.
- Copyright (c) – Interscope Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Interscope Records
- Published By – Brother Jumbo Music