Composed By – John Corigliano
|3||Masks And Machines|
Composed By – Paul Dooley
|6||Stars, Stripes, And Celebrations||6:28|
Composed By – Michael Daugherty
|12||"The Earth" From The Planets For Trouvere|
Composed By – Jun Nagao
Composed By – John Mackey
Composed By – Jindřich Feld
|17||White On Blue||6:20|
Composed By – Adam SchoenbergTranscription By – Master Sgt. Donald Patterson
- Art Direction – Carolyn Corporon
- Composed By – Adam Schoenberg (tracks: 6 to 10), Jindřich Feld (tracks: 11 to 13), John Corigliano (tracks: 14), John Mackey (tracks: 1), Jun Nagao (tracks: 5), Michael Daugherty (tracks: 15), Paul Dooley (tracks: 2 to 4)
- Conductor, Edited By – Eugene Migliaro Corporon
- Cover – Shannon Mooney
- Edited By, Engineer – Bruce John Leek
- Ensemble – North Texas Wind Symphony
- Liner Notes, Producer [Production Assistant] – Benjamen Blasko, Jacqueline Townsend, Kelly Desjardins
- Producer [Associate Producer] – Nicholas Williams
- Producer [Associate], Edited By, Producer [Recording] – Dennis Fisher
- Producer [Production Assistant] – Kaleb Schumann, Matthew Morse
- Producer [Recording] – Brad Genevro, Dennis Fisher
- Transcription By – Master Sgt. Donald Patterson (tracks: 6 to 10)
Recorded at the University of North Texas Winspear Performance Hall, Murchison Performing Arts Center, June 21-25, 2015; October 17-18, 2015; April 15-18, 2016.
- Copyright (c) – GIA Publications, Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – GIA Publications, Inc.
- Published By – Osti Music, Inc.
- Published By – Paul Dooley Music
- Published By – Foster Music
- Published By – Adam Schoenberg Music
- Published By – Ludwig Music
- Published By – G. Schirmer Inc.
- Published By – Michael Daugherty Music