|6||Arthur Ferrante & Louis Teicher||2:25|
|10||Jane Birkin & Serge Gainsbourg||2:35|
- Design – Marclay, Garland
- Lacquer Cut By – HR
- Photography By – Laure A. Leber
- Producer, Performer, Mixed By – Christian Marclay
- Recorded By – Brooks Williams (tracks: A5, B2, B3, B5), David Garland (tracks: A1, A3), Tom Cora (tracks: A4), Wayne Horvitz (tracks: A2, A6, B1, B4)
- Typography – Sanghi Wagner
|NML 8816||Christian Marclay|| More Encores (10")||No Man's Land||NML 8816||Germany||1989|
|ReR CM1V||Christian Marclay|| More Encores (10", Ltd, Num, RE)||ReR Megacorp||ReR CM1V||UK||1997|
|ReR CM1||Christian Marclay|| More Encores (CD)||ReR Megacorp||ReR CM1||UK, Europe & US||1997|
White label test pressing with Pallas Company Labels. Submitted copy comes with regular cover.
Each piece is composed entirely of records by the artist after whom it is titled.
"John Cage" is a recording of a collage made by cutting slices from several records and gluing them back into a single disc.
In all other pieces the records were mixed and manipulated on multiple turntables and recorded analog with the use of overdubbing.
A hand-crank gramophone was used in "Louis Armstrong".
Tracks A5, B2, B3, B5 recorded at Harmonic Ranch, May 1988.
Tracks A2, A6, B1, B4 recorded at Horvitz Studio, January 1987.
Tracks A1 and A3 recorded at King St. Studio, July 1987.
Track A4 recorded at Noise NY, August 1987.
Mixed at Harmonic Ranch, NYC.
Direct Metal Mastered.
Play back at high volume
Special thanks to everyone who made this record possible, to the composers and performers who's records were abused, and to Sokhi Wagner, Anne Garland, Jim Hinchee, Robin Holcomb, Mark Derry, Susan Tallman.
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A): NML 8816-A2 HR
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B): NML 8816-B2 HR
- Label Code: LC 8816
- Rights Society: GEMA
- Recorded At – Noise New York
- Recorded At – Wayne Horvitz Studio
- Recorded At – King St. Studio
- Recorded At – Harmonic Ranch Studio
- Mixed At – Harmonic Ranch Studio
- Pressed By – Schallplattenfabrik Pallas GmbH