|1||For All We Know||4:52|
|2||While We're Young||3:09|
|3||Someday You'll Be Sorry||3:37|
|4||Inside A Silent Tear||3:32|
|5||My Foolish Heart||3:59|
|6||Getting Some Fun Out Of Life||2:53|
|7||That Old Devil Called Love||4:48|
|8||My Gentleman Friend||3:54|
|9||I'm Glad There Is You||5:39|
|10||Love You Madly||3:32|
|12||I Wish I'd Met You||4:32|
|13||I Could Have Told You So||5:13|
- Acoustic Bass – Rufus Reid
- Arranged By – Paul Montgomery (tracks: 6), Richard Rodney Bennett (tracks: 1 to 5, 7 to 13)
- Art Direction – Phil Carroll
- Drums – Akira Tana
- Engineer – Eric Behrend
- Flugelhorn – Art Farmer
- Guitar – Kenny Burrell
- Liner Notes – Nat Hentoff
- Mastered By – George Horn
- Photography By – David Gahr
- Piano – Kenny Barron, Richard Rodney Bennett (tracks: 6)
- Producer – Helen Keane
- Recorded By – Scott Noll
- Remix – Danny Kopelson
- Tenor Saxophone – Clifford Jordan
- Vocals – Carol Sloane
|C-14049||Carol Sloane|| Love You Madly (LP, Album)||Contemporary Records||C-14049||US||1989|
|JV.136 CCD-14049-2||Carol Sloane|| Love You Madly (CD, Album, RE)||Fantasy||JV.136 CCD-14049-2||Spain||2004|
Recorded at Home Base Recording (New York City); October 6-7 and 28, 1988.
Mixed to digital.
℗ & © 1989, Fantasy, Inc.
Printed in U.S.A.
Total time 53:00
Total time has been rounded-off to the nearest minute.
Track 13 Available on Compact Disc only.
- Barcode (Text): 0 25218-1449-2 6
- SPARS Code: ADD
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Fantasy, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Fantasy, Inc.
- Recorded At – Home Base Recording Studio
- Mastered At – Fantasy Studios