|3||Concerto No. 1 For Violoncello And Orchestra|
Conductor – Leif SegerstamOrchestra – Danish National Radio Symphony Orchestra
|4||III. For Cello, Bassoon, Harpsichord And Tubular Bells||4:25|
|5||III. Allegro Vivace||3:50|
|6||Klingende Buchstaben (For Solo Cello)||4:16|
|8||II. For Cello And Double Bass||5:44|
|9||Four Hymns (For Cello And Instrumental Ensemble)|
Bassoon – Christian DavidssonDouble Bass – Entcho RadoukanovHarp – Ingegerd FredlundHarpsichord – Mayumi KamataTimpani – Anders HoldarTubular Bells – Anders Holdar, Anders Loguin
|10||IV. For Cello, Double Bass, Bassoon, Harp, Harpsichord, Timpani And Tubular Bells||3:20|
|11||I. For Cello, Harp And Timpani||11:14|
- Cello – Torleif Thedéen
- Composed By – Alfred Schnittke
- Edited By [Digital Editing] – Robert von Bahr (tracks: 5 to 9)
- Engineer [Recording Engineer] – Siegbert Ernst (tracks: 5 to 9)
- Engineer [Sound Engineer], Edited By [Digital Editing] – Lars S. Christensen (tracks: 1 to 4)
- Liner Notes [Cover Text] – Alexander Ivashkin (tracks: 6 to 9), Hans-Ulrich Duffek (tracks: 5), Svetlana Savenko (tracks: 1 to 4)
- Liner Notes [English Translation] – Andrew Barnett
- Liner Notes [French Translation] – Arlette Lemieux-Chené
- Liner Notes [German Translation] – Edition Hans Sikorski, Hamburg
- Producer – Robert von Bahr
- Producer [Sound Producer] – Siegbert Ernst (tracks: 1 to 4)
- Supervised By [Production Supervisor] – Hans Henrik Holm (tracks: 1 to 4)
- Typography [Typesetting], Layout – Andrew Barnett, Compact Design Ltd.
|BIS-CD-300507, CD-507||Alfred Schnittke, Danish National Radio Symphony Orchestra Conductor Leif Segerstam Cello Torleif Thedéen|| Alfred Schnittke, Danish National Radio Symphony Orchestra Conductor Leif Segerstam Cello Torleif Thedéen - Cello Concerto No. 1 - Klingende Buchstaben - Hymns (CD)||BIS, BIS||BIS-CD-300507, CD-507||Sweden||1990|
Total playing time: 70'35
A BIS original dynmaics recording
•Cello Concerto No. 1: recorded 1989-11-02/03 at the Danish Radio Concert Hall, Copenhagen, Denmark; Danish Radio recording equipment, including Audiofile; released in co-operation with the Danish Broadcasting Corporation.
•Klingende Buchstaben; Four Hymns: recorded 1990-09-15/16 at Danderyd Grammar School (Danderyds Gymnasium), Sweden; Neumann microphones (2 x KM130, 2 x KM140); Studer 961 mixer; Fostex D-20 DAT recorder.
© & ℗ 1989 & 1990, Grammofon AB BIS, Djursholm.
The catalog number is printed as CD-507 on the disc, and as BIS-CD-507 on the booklet, spines, and inlay.
CD comes packaged in a standard plastic jewel case, and includes a 28-page booklet with notes in English, German, and French.
- Barcode: 7 318590 005071
- Matrix / Runout: MASTERED BY DADC AUSTRIA BISCD-507 21
- SPARS Code: DDD
- Rights Society: n©b
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Grammofon AB BIS
- Copyright (c) – Grammofon AB BIS
- Manufactured By – DADC Austria
- Glass Mastered At – DADC Austria
- Published By – Sikorski
- Printed By – Offizin Paul Hartung